Friday, December 14, 2007

Just in time...

I bet you all thought I wasn't going to post this week! More likely my ego is large and none of you even noticed, but for whatever reason, here I am at 1 in the morning posting. Yay!

Unfortunately all you get is kind of a messy work in progress. Ever since classes let up, I've been drawing a good deal, it feels great to say the least. But I've also been working on my digital painting, because if I ever had any skill in it, well, I'm getting rusty. So I'm using what I've learned this semester in classes and applying it to digital painting, which, I must add, is a blast.

So anyway, I've picked up a few sketches and have started coloring on them using different techniques and styles and such. Needless to say, more than one have been abandoned because my attention span for this is remarkably small, but I want to improve, so I keep plugging away. Like this one, for example, which I am currently working on. Please, no critiques, I already know my mistakes.

No comments: