Wednesday, November 14, 2007

There should be more...

I promised a friend that I would post something tonight, so I am, even though I don't have everything done that I wanted to post. So you all get a tidbit now, and probably a tidbit later.

Somehow, I've gotten myself into the idea that I'm going to alternate between posting schoolwork and what I do in my own time. We'll see how long that lasts. But for now, my own stuff (and probably (read as "hopefully") another post later tonight or tomorrow sometime with more of what I wanted to have ready to post for today.) Every now and then I get an image in my head that I know won't leave until I get it down on paper...or at least until I get it close enough. Usually they aren't even anything special, like this time, where the image in my head was a girl standing in an oversized hoodie, slouching, and done in kind of a weird stylization. Unfortunately I couldn't get stylization down quite like it was in my head, but I like the result. I even inked it and slapped some colors on there! Without further ado:

1 comment:

Matthew said...

This looks like something out of an animated feature. Can't quite put a finger on where I've seen something like that before, though.

Also, I hereby tag you with "random facts" meme.

http://psquarters.blogspot.com/2007/11/in-which-he-promptly-wishes-hed-waited.html